Saturday, 6 August 2011

Julys Glossy Box

Hi Ladies xxx

I thought I had scheduled this post but must not have opps so sorry its late. 

So July's Glossy box is meant to have 5 feel good faves in it well for me 3 which seems to be my average.  

 So following the last Glossy box I was going to cancel my subscription but I thought I would give it one last go and I have to say I'm glad I did.  I was happy with nearly all the things I got.

What was in the box

WELEDA Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil
Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil contains only pure plant oils.  Rich in essential fatty acids and anti oxidising vitamins, slather on this oil for more elastic, hydrated, smooth and supple skin. Suitable for vegans 

 CIARE Nail Enamel
From the ergonomically designed bottle, the deliberately long cap for ease use and the 250 bristle flat brush for long lasting, full coverage; Ciate takes exceptional care to make applying their beautiful enamel colour a pleasure. Formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate and toluene free.

XEN-TAN Deep Bronze Luxe
Winner of best ever beauty buy by Elle Magazine this ultra sheer instant colour formula gives you a gorgeous natural olive glow that'll last for up to seven days easy to apply it glides on evenly and completely streak free.

NOUVEAU LASHES Strip Lashes
Take your eyes to the next level with Nouveau Strip Lashes from elegant to sultry Nouveau Strip Lashes have been designed to suit all eye shapes every single lash whether seductive or glamorous is very special,


ILLAMASQUA Sheer Lip gloss in Explode
Super glossy with a sensual sheer colour designed to enhance your lips, Explode's iridescent finish can be worn alone or over a bold lipstick for a high shine power pout.  Making professional make up available to all for the first time, Illamasqua is taking the world by storm with their fearless dedication to self expression

Swatched
 So all in all this box was very impressive I love the lashes the tan and the polish, I like the body oil but is greasy and not 100% sold on the smell.  

I like the lip gloss just not the colour so if anyone would be interest in a swoop or a trade let me know as I've only swatched it one

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got the nicest shade in the nail polish some of them seemed to be hit and miss :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...