Monday, 29 August 2011

Leighton Denny Best Defence Hand & Nail Cream

Hi Ladies xxx

So this is a review on my favourite hand cream of all time and as you know I love hand creams.  
I can not say enough about this hand cream I use this twice a day at least! 
I normally use in the morning and before bed.

Leighton Denny Best Defence Hand Cream

What They Say
Applying Best Defence is like wearing invisible gloves that protect against brittle nails, dryness, environmental damage & the signs of ageing.  A unique blend of UV protectors, AHAs, moisturisers and skin tone stabilisers, Best Defence is a 24 hour care that keeps nails ans skin wonderfully conditioned and silky smooth.  Non greasy and easily absorbed.

Best Defence Hand Cream

This hand cream is rich and thick and smells amazing I really think this stuff promotes growth and healthy nails.

Have you used any of Leighton Denny's Range is so what would you recommend??

1 comment:

  1. Truly captivating corner and a good source if you are finding reliable source about hand cream and other cosmetic products good idea to consider as present.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...