Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Minnie Mouse Nails




Hi ladies xxx





So I treated myself to some dotting tools ages ago and until tonight I haven't even got them out the wrapper.

So I hot this design off utube and really wanted to give it ago. So I started off putting on a base coat and then painted the tips red. I then put some white polish on a old plate and using my new dotting tools I applied the little fits on the red tips. Next was the bow I added some black polish to my plate and again with my dotting tools I did the little bows.

Once dry I applied top coat ta tarrrrrr

I'm quite pleased with the end result.

What do u think????

3 comments:

  1. Aww, this is super adorable :)

    Love Christine ♥

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confessionsofamakeupaholic31 August 2011 at 09:29

    FAB! I love them :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...