Saturday, 6 August 2011

MUA Heaven & Earth Palette (The Real Naked Palette)

Hi Ladies xxx

Well it has taken me quite a while to get my hot sticky hands on this, but thanks to my on-line bestie Rachel She ordered this for me from Super Drug and got it delivered to me as a surprise.  We've been having a run of bad luck just lately and this was a lovely and touching thing that Rachel did for me and it really did make me smile and brightened up my week.  

Now as most of you will know I absolutely love MUA products They are great quality and very affordable.  I saw this palette on a blog post ages ago and I knew I had to have it.  

Now I have, I've been blown away by it my favourite palette is my Urban Decay Naked Palette which I use nearly all the time as it has something for every occasion.  However my Naked Palette cost £35.00 so every time I use it it does sting a little so the MUA costing £4.00 is now my most reached for palette.  
I still love my Naked Palette and will use it as it works along side my Heaven & Earth Palette and they compliment each other .  MUA have been clever as the colours are similar but not exact dupes so they can be used together which is what I have been doing with mine.

MUA Heaven & Earth Palette £4.00
The Real Naked Palette
Swatched
Compair the two


Swatchs left Naked Palette Right MUA

The only thing I would have liked to see with this palette is some matte shades.  


So pop along to Super Drug and check out the MUA pro range if this palette is anything to go by the range is outstanding.  


If they don't have the Pro range check out the MUA stand as the normal range is amazing and the products are £1 each.


Have you tried any of the MUA Palettes??


What did you think??

4 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyy :) it looks really cool glad u like it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favourite palette of the moment!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awr that was such a lovely gesture by Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you plz put side by side swatches from the naked palatte as well,,,,,thnx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...