Wednesday, 10 August 2011

MUA Mosaic Bronzer Sunkissed Glow Shade 2

Hi Ladies xxx

I was sent this by the lovely Rachel along with the MUA Heaven and Earth Palette She truly has a heart of gold if you haven't checked out her blog pop over its brilliant Rachels Blog aprettyobsession.

MUA Mosaic Bronzer
So Pretty


Swatched

Now its meant to be a bronzer but I use this as a blush as is has a flush to it.  It really is a pretty colour and is really well pressed what I mean by that is when I swirl my brush in it loads of powder doesn't flake off.  

So if you are looking for a really natural blush give this a go I love this and I'm sure this will be in my August Favourites.

Have you tried the MUA Pro range if so what should I add to my shopping list.  I'm having a hard time getting my hands on the pro range in Super Drugs near me most haven't got the stock and I like to swatch in person before I buy.

2 comments:

  1. That looks quite pretty! Much better than expected, but I do kinda prefer blushes to bronzers anyways!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...