Tuesday, 30 August 2011

MUA Pro Extreme Felt Eyeliner

Hi Ladies xxx

So this week I popped into my local Super Drug store which does stock the MUA range but wasn't down to get the Pro range. However imagine my surprise when I walked in a noticed a new stand with the pro range on WWWOOOO HHHOOOOOO

So I really wanted
Trio Eye Shadows in innocence and chocolate box - no stock
The primer - the tester was like water so I left it
Mosaic bronzer in natural glow - no stock

They did have the the 3 in 1 contour pen in brown which I was tempted by but left in the end

So in the end I got the MUA Pro Extreme Felt Eye liner now my favourite liner at the moment it my Miners define and line liquid liner but I love these felt tip pen type ones. The last one i got was from ELF and was bloody awful it ran really bad. This one seems to be holding up really well the line was easy to apply and you can do thin and think lines with it it doesn't drag on the eyelid. I would like to see this is brown I'm not sure if its not available or was just out of stock but I am really getting into brown eye liner at the moment.

MUA Pro Extreme Felt Eye liner £2.00

The Tip

Swatched

So yet another great product from the MUA range if you haven't tried this range yet you need to its amazing value for money and the quality of the product can really rival the high end brands.

I also got 20p off mine by completing the online feedback form if you do the feedback you get 25% Super Drug own brand and 10% off branded goods

What have you tried from the range??
If you have tried the primer or contour pen what did you think of it?


2 comments:

  1. Oh this looks good - I must check if the pro range is available in my local store! 
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't use these bad boys at all haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...