Sunday, 7 August 2011

My First M.A.C Lipstick

Hi Ladies xxx

Well this post has been a long time coming and after much lusting I finally did it I brought my first M.A.C lipstick.  

Now I only wear natural/neutral shades I have been eyeing up Fresh Brew, High Tea and then this little beauty.  

Ladies I would like you to meet Gel xxx

Gel (been shy)

In all her glory

 Gel
Swatched

So on getting her home it is a little more gold in colour than i thought.  But over the top of a darker nude lipstick its lovely.  I love the consistency and the smell of these lipstick and i can see what all the hype was about.  

So what would you recommend for my M.A.C shopping list ??? And whats your favourite M.A.C Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. I love cremecup which is a gorgeous pinky nude and also shy girl a peachy nude which is my latest addition but I've worn it so much recently! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks lovely! Great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations hon :) I got my Angel last week and been wearing it since but I also really like See Sheer which is so a colour I would never go for. Butttt I have enough empties to back to MAC so I am going to get Creme Cup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this looks lovely! Great colour.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...