Saturday, 27 August 2011

NOTD GOSH Holographic

Hi Ladies xxx


 I have been lusting over this polish for ages and I finally found it in Super Drug back in February in the sale I got mine for about £2.55 BARGAIN!! 

Now I have seen how much this little beauty is going for on Ebay and I did think of selling it however I decided to keep it and to be honest since buying it this is the first time I have worn it.  

Applying it is a bloody nightmare it seems to pull and go streaky.  It took about 3 sometime 4 coats to get full coverage having said that I do love the overall look of it and it is worth the pain of applying it.  

I found the best way is to load your brush with polish and try and to coat nail in one go.  I think if you were to apply a light colour base coat it might apply a little better giving the polish something to stick to.

The finished look


Hope you like it!

If you have this polish have you found a trick to apply it???


5 comments:

  1. This looks so beautiful on your nails :)

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently if you sandwich it with basecoat-polish-basecoat-polish-topcoat etc it stays on better! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I neeed this nail varnish!!!!

    http://charsayshola.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! If only holos were easier to apply!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bloody gorgeous on your nails... I get such a twang of jealousy every time i see your nails

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...