Monday, 8 August 2011

R.A.K My Box Of Goodies

Hi Ladies xxx

So my R.A.K 2 (random act of kindness part 2) gifts arrived the lovely Dee arranged it this time round.  So we all had no idea who we were going to get a parcel from there was ten of us in the group.  Dee picked the names out and let everyone know who they had got to buy for.  

My goodies arrived from Charli and here's what I got I was over the moon with everything.  Charli even sent Faith a Hello Kitty Pad which she was over the moon with and was a really sweet thought.

My Box Full of Goodies

Really Cute Red Bow Ring

ELF Bamboo Eye Shadow Blending Brush
(which works so well with my ELF mineral eye shadow and has made it far more wearable as it applies so much better)

Smoky Eyeshadow Palette

Inside the Palette

Elf Nail Polish Twinkle

Faith's Note Pad

Faith with Her Note Pad Sending BIG Thanks to Charli

So as another round of the R.A.K draws to a close I was again amazed at the thought and attention everyone paid to getting there gifts.

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeee Love RAK :) As broke as I am I still think I am going to try to do the next one but will have to see how strapped I am

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you and Faith liked everything :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...