Saturday, 13 August 2011

Sleek Pout Polish Nude Collection



Hi Ladies xxx


So the weekend we popped into town and I treated myself to a Sleek Pout Polish from the nude collection in shade 963 bare minimum how did I miss this this collection as it looks like it was designed for me. 


 The pout polish has a SPF of 15 and is full of Shea butter, sweet almond oil and avocado oil. There isn't much colour to it when it's applied but does gives lips lovely shine. 


 It has a sort of vanilla smell and taste to it which is OK. Think I might have to try the chocolate kiss one next.

I haven't really tried much from the Sleek range any recommendations


1 comment:

  1. How to Follow the One Day cleansing detox diet Diet Is a Complete cleansing detox
    diet System! Don't worry about intensity at this juncture, this is just like continually withdrawing money from your bank account without making any deposits. Turmeric is also best taken in the powdered form or in the resort where cooking is allowed. Consuming only fruits for breakfast should be a better option.

    my weblog; how to detox your liver

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...