Saturday, 27 August 2011

Super Drug Tea Tree Cleanser & Toner

Hi Ladies xxx

So while in Super Drug I remembered to pick up some of their Tea Tree range I think they are always on offer they are normally are £2.99 each or 2 for £3.99 yes 2 for under £4.  So the cleanser has tea tree and peppermint oil and aloe vera extract in to cleanse and tone the face.



What they Say:
This light weight non greasy 2 in 1 cleanser and toner with natural tea tree and peppermint oils removes dirt make up and other skin impurities helping to promote a clearer spot free complexion specially formulated with aloe Vera extract it will leave your skin feeling soft and fresh tea tree oil originates from Australia it is a natural antibacterial agent known for its antiseptic healing properties peppermint oil is renowned for its therapeutic effect on the skin and for its cooling sensation.


I'm not really sure if this has helps my spots as I have alot going on in my personal life which is causing me some stress but I love the face it help to remove my make up and leaves my skin feeling really clean.

2 comments:

  1. Love tea tree for my face always leaves me feeling so super clean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this toner. I've done a review to this product and I have linked to you :)!
    http://laprimeratonteriaqueseteocurra.blogspot.com/2011/11/tonicos-cleanser-toner-tea-tree-de.html

    In Sapin we do not have so easy to found these products... =(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...