Sunday, 28 August 2011

Super Drug Vitamin E Eye Cream

Hi Ladies xxx

So I'm not getting any younger and to be honest I have never really thought about anti aging lotions and potions however last week my sister got me some Philosophy Skin care samples.  One of the samples was for a eye cream which I never use but I have used this twice a day for about 2 weeks and I have really noticed a difference with the skin around my eyes and the dark circles under my eyes which I have always had.  

So now that the sample is almost empty I thought I should continue with a eye cream but needed one which didn't break the bank so on browsing in Super Drug I spotted this.

Super Drug Vitamin E Eye Cream 15ml £1.99

So first impressions very purse friendly, has a SPF of 15, absorbed into my skin really quickly there was no smell to the cream and it didn't leave my under eye skin greasy all plus points.  

However its not all good this cream is jam packed with micro fine glitter which I didn't really notice on my face but when I did the swatch on my hand I could see it more noticeable.  

But having said that I think once I have put my make up on I don't really think it will show.


The Cream

So all in all I will continue to use this and will keep you updated on my progress.


3 comments:

  1. I am a massive fan of Superdrugs Vitamin E range but haven't tried this yet, not too sure about the glitter though :/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use TBS Vitamin E eye cream and I think yours is better! With spf and micro glitters to lighten up the area, I'd definitely try it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...