Friday, 5 August 2011

Tangle Teezer Magic Flowerpot

Hi Ladies xxx

So while Jon was laid up in hospital he won this through Twitter for Faith.  Now a while ago he brought Faith and I a Tangle Teezer which we both love.  But we both knew Faith would love this but its £13.95 (ouch) Which is expensive for a brush.  This Flowerpot is made up of 2 parts the top is a brush and it sits on a little pot which can be used to store hair bands.

The Magic Flower Pot by Tangle Teezer


Inside the flowerpot

The brush

Now if you haven't tried a Tangle Teezer your missing out and if you have kids they are a god send I use this to do Faiths hair and it works wonders and saves all the grumbling and moaning.  

I like to use mine in the shower to brush the conditioner through my hair.


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh love it. Did you see the ones I got in Primark for €1.50?? If you want me to grab you one for your handbag let me know They were flying out but if they are still there I will grab you one :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...