Friday, 5 August 2011

Witch Anti-Blemish Liquid Concealer

Hi Ladies xxx

I hope your well so this week I got this through the post, I was lucky enough to win it from Charli on Twitter after entering a competition on her (charli blog).  Now I love all the Witch products I have used the primer, tinted moisturiser and the blemish pen are all in my firm favourites.  

Witch claim its liquid concealer is enriched with antibacterial actives which help target spots and blemishes while smoothly covering them.  Helping you achieve a clear looking complexion instantly.  Mineral pigments and soothing ingredients help calm and clarify skin.  Providing medium coverage and natural, matte finish.  Its lightweight formula is suitable for the under eye area.  

The Packaging

The concealer 

The Brush Applicator

Swatched

Now I went for the light shade as the tinted moisturiser is crazy dark however I think I might need to go up a shade I think this will be perfect for the winter when I don't have as much colour.  

So having said that i haven't used that much however I did try this out and it was very creamy and easy to blend I used to cover my spots and I did use under my eyes.  

Now I can't say this has helped my spots but I have only used a few time but it didn't make them worse it didn't feel heavy or clog my pours so all in all another great product which I will go and purchase the correct shade for me in.

Thank you Charli for a great compertition xxx



3 comments:

  1. SO glad you like it! I lovee mine! I'm going to buy it in medium! I really want to try the tinted moisturiser but wasn't sure what colour to get? If that runs darker then I will buy light! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine has reduced my spots pretty well so I'm happy with it! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO glad you like it! I lovee mine! I'm going to buy it in medium! I really want to try the tinted moisturiser but wasn't sure what colour to get? If that runs darker then I will buy light! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...