Thursday, 8 September 2011

August Favourites Sorry It's late

Hi Ladies xxx

I hope your all well sorry this post is a bit late but I'm still job hunting and its taking up alot of my time currently.

So alot of my products haven't changed so I have picked out the ones I couldn't of lived without last month

 Batiste Dry Shampoo
I love the stuff its quick its easy it smells great 
 Garnier Body Intensive 7 days
This stuff is amazing I use this the day before I fake tan and it leaves my skin really soft and smelling great.

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
This is my No1 Fav product I have used this ever single day and nothing else it works perfectly for day to night to work looks LOVE LOVE LOVE IT and thanks to the lovely Rachel for sending it to me xxx

 MUA Bronzer
Great product beautiful colour again use every day
 MUA Extreme Eyeline
Again use this every day without fail stays put all day and night 
V05  Miracle Concentrate
This is a product which does exactle what it says on the bottle its a miracle leaves my hair super soft and smelling amazing.
 St Moriz Fake Tan
As the summer sun seems to have past us by i have been reaching for this and i love it Rachel told me to try it and its great i have brought a mitt to apply it with and it gives a even tan with no streaks.

My last favourite is one of my favourite people who is totally BLOOMING AMAZING its Rachel she has just started her own You tube channel and her first video is great i'd love it if you could pop over and subscribe and show her channel some much deserved love APrettyObsession

1 comment:

  1. OMG you just made me smile so wide haha I am a favourite :) That is sooooo sweet thanks so much hon xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...