Thursday, 15 September 2011

Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days

Hi Ladies xxx

Having seen a few reviews on this I decided I need to jump on the band wagon and boy am I glad I did this stuff is amazing.  I use it after I have had my shower and it leaves my skin soooo soft and smells amazing.  Not sure it last on my skin for up to 7 days as I shower every day but I don't feel the need to apply it every day.

Cocoa Butter Dry Skin

Aloe Vera For Normal Skin

I have found that this is great for if you are going to fake tan I exfoliate and then apply this then the following day I tan. 

I got mine on half price in Morrisons £1.59 BARGAIN !!

The cream is easy to apply and soaks into the skin right away without leaving it greasy.  This would be great if you were going away on holiday.

Garnier 7 day body lotion is available in 
Aloe Vera
Cocoa Butter 
Shea Butter
Honey
Mango

Have you tried this yet what did you think ???

1 comment:

  1. ooo cocoa butter and mango sound good!
    Gotta love a thick moisturiser!

    Liz
    http://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...