Tuesday, 20 September 2011

MAC High Tea

Hi Ladies xxx

So last week Rachel gave me a heads up that a mac lippy I have been after for ages was on a blog sale and much to my surprise it hadn't been brought so I got it.  

The lippy in question is MAC High Tea I only own 1 other MAC lip stick which is Gel now these shade do look similar however Gel is slightly more gold tone which isn't really me but having said that when I team it with a lip gloss I love it.

MAC High Tea



Mac High Tea Swatched

High Tea is my perfect colour I wore it out to work on Saturday night and I was really pleased with the colour and the staying power of it.

What MAC lipstick would you recommend for me to go look at next I would like Fresh Brew if it is still available.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...