Friday, 16 September 2011

MUA Eyebrow Pencil

Hi Ladies xxx

So I've been on the hunt for a eyebrow pencil and bobs your uncle I walked into Super Drug and was frog marched to the MUA stand (that's what I tell Jon) and look what I found. 

MUA Eyebrow Pencil

MUA Eyebrow Pencil Swatched
Eyebrow Comb At The End

This product is really good I used it on Saturday when I was getting ready for work and I was really pleased with the result.  

I love the colour and the little comb at the end its a really handy product which is compact and with the comb built in doesn't mean you need to carry 2 products.

This wonder product cost £1!! yes £1. 

Would I repurchase yes I would would I recommend yes go and try it what have you got to lose £1.

1 comment:

  1. I bought this today, i'm loving it! Its just as good, if not better than more expensive ones I've had, great post by the way x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...