Sunday, 18 September 2011

MUA Pro Extreme Metallics Go Getter Quad palette

Hi Ladies xx

So this post is about the MUA Pro Quad Pallets these are £2.99 each but SuperDrug has them on offer at the moment at 2 for £2.99 so buy one get one free (too good to be true if you ask me)  

Now as you know I love the MUA brand and these do not let me down at all I wore this one to work on Saturday night and I got a few compliments of my eyes.  Whats more at the end of a very busy shift my eye make up looked as look as it had when I put it on.

This palette is made up of 4 eye shadows the first 3 as very shimmery the last one is matte although once blended it doesn't stand out like a sore thumb.  

The Palette
Inside
Swatched

I love all the MUA eye shadows I also like the fact that I can use these along with my MUA Heaven and Earth Palette as the colours although similar at not the same.

Have you tried these yet if so what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...