Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Super Drug Tea Tree Foaming Facial Wash

Hi Ladies xx

This is another review on Superdrugs tea tree range this one is for the foaming face wash.  

I use this twice a day I use 2 pumps and it does the whole of my face I have been using for about 3 weeks and to be honest I don't think its as good as my clean and clear but its leave my face feeling clean and fresh.  


I will continue to use it and it was very reasonable priced at £2.99 each or 2 for £3.99 been using along side the cleanser from the same range. 

The Foam

2 comments:

  1. Tea tree os so good for skin. For years I used products from Boots tea tree and which hazel range. They had a day moisuriser and night cream and similar face wash, highly reccommend! Nice review :)

    Liz
    http://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Focusing on producing monocrystalline furnaces and multicrytalline casting equipment, Nicetect Solar Power Technology Co.,Ltd has independently developed a series of auto monocrystalline furnaces including renewable solar energy system as well as NCZ450-D multicrystalline casting furnace.
    Cooperating with Japanese counterpart with regard to a part of crucial machinery technology, Nicetect cycle solar energy system has introduced C-08 auto technology from USA in terms of control system, which also has organized a top technology team consisting of professors and physical doctors. We`ve exported kinds of our green solar panels to the whole world and have been receiving good fame throughout the world. 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...