Thursday, 6 October 2011

Elf 50% off Haul

Hi Ladies xxx

So a few weeks back ELF had a 50% off coupon so I decided as I hadn't placed an order in ages I would place a sneaky order.  So this is what I got I'm very happy with what I got in my parcel.

Pro Stipple Brush
Pro Complexion Brush
Pro Blush Brush
Pro Powder Brush


Pro Small Angled Brush
Eyebrow Stencil
Eye widener
Eye Widener has a build in sharpener in the lid
Eye Widener Swatched
Matte lip colour in Praline, Natural and Coral
Praline
Natural
Coral
Now with angel gloss over the top
Super glossy lip shine in Angel
Angel Swatched
Cream Eyeliner
Cream Eyeliner in Black with free brush
Black Cream Liner Swatched
Cream Eyeliner Copper with free brush
Copper Cream Eyeliner Swatched
Daily Brush Cleaner
Mineral Eyeshadow
Celebrity & Confident
Celebrity Swatched
Confident Swatched

So I've only swatched these products and on first impressions I'm really happy with my order the brushes are super soft and I've had no fall out at all.  My favourite products are the eyeliner they are amazing

1 comment:

  1. Niiice goodies! I bought a couple things too, I couldn't resist the big offer! I'd like to know your opinion about the eyebrow stencils, I'm thinking about getting them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...