Saturday, 15 October 2011

Evil Breast Cancer And The Amazing People Who Try To Help Out

Hi Ladies xxx

This week I read an amazing and heart warming story of a daughter who lost her mum to Breast Cancer.   If you would like to go and read here's the link. Reading Nicoletta story moved me to tears for a few reasons 1 I'm lucky enough to still have my mum who I love to bits and 2 I lost one of my best friends to the same horrible evil disease.  

Nicoletta is holding a fundraising event where you donate some money for a wonderful charity and in exchange you get a chance to win a prize for more details see breast cancer big charity event.  You can give as little as £1 all Nicoletta asks is you spread the word 

This is a no brainer guys please pop over and support this wonderful wonderful charity.

Pic of my friend Ruth holding my daughter & her God Daughter Faith and me and her Son Luke 
which was taken on Faiths Christening Day 

I donated in memory of my best friend Ruth who sadly lost her fight against Breast Cancer after a very long painful battle.  She was the most amazing person I knew her courage and spirit was amazing I never heard this wonderful lady complain once about how bad she felt.  When ever I asked her how she was feeling she always said she was fine and put on a brave smile.  I am still very angry and upset about my lost I lost one of the most amazing people I have ever known my daughter will never really know her amazing god mother who I know is always looking down on her from heaven.  She left behind Luke her son who is her double I hope with time his pain and sadness lessens as they say time is a great healer.

So please please guys please give as little or as much as you can.


2 comments:

  1. Confessionsofamakeupaholic15 October 2011 at 04:49

    Such a lovely post Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Kelly thanks for such a moving post, im really sorry for your loss and thanks so much for all the support with the raffle xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...