Saturday, 29 October 2011

Face Mask Friday

Hi Ladies xx

So Faith and I decided we were going to pamper ourselves so we got or pj's on settled down to watch a film and put on a face mask Faith picked this one.

The Face Mask
Now when I opened it we both thought it smelt amazing the instructions said to leave it on for 15 minutes or until it was dry.  However we lasted about 7 minutes and then ran to the bathroom to remove it.  


This Is What The Mask Looks Like On (attractive)

After that time the smell was awful and sickening once I removed it it left Faith and my face red which after about 15 minutes faded away.  

Now its not all bad it did leave my face soft and clean feeling but this mask isn't for me.

2 comments:

  1. Aprettyobsession29 October 2011 at 16:50

    Love these face masks they always leave my sking feeling yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't like the smell? I love it, it's like chocolate with hazelnuts! And this one is more gentle and not so strong as the white chocolate one which I prefer. Is there any chance it had expired or anything? Or maybe you have sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...