Monday, 24 October 2011

Faith Halloween Punk Witch

Hi Ladies xx

So Faith had her Monster Ball at dancing on Friday I wanted her to go as a cat but she wanted to go as a witch as you can see she won.

The costume was from Matalan £12 Punky witch it was called it came with the dress the wings which come off and the little hat and veil. 

Hair I did in a double French plate wrap 
( I will be posting step by step instructions on how to do this on my blog so watch this space).

Makeup was all MUA (list below)

The finished look
MUA Make Up Used
MUA Swatches

Faith was over the moon with her overall look unfortunately she didn't win the fancy dress competeion but she did come in the prizes.

One thing I would like to say is her makeup stayed on all night even after 3 hours of dancing.  So anyone who has kids who go dancing I would recommend these products I carry them when I do the make up for the kids at the dance shows cause it lasts so well.

What you think I would love to know??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...