Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Models Own Beetlejuice Dupe

Hi Ladies xxx

I've been druling over this new colection since Modles Own posted the picture on facebook I really like the look of these polishes.  So today while Faith and I were shopping I spotted a polish which i think could be a dupe for the first one in the picture below.

Models Own Beetlejuice Colletion
W7 88 Metallic Mars

Now the Models Own is described as a pinky brown (not sure if that will be the name or not) But it seems pink which turns browny gold in the light however I havent seen this in person as they dont release till 1st November 2011

The W7 one is exactly the same pink based which turns the brown/gold colour in the light.

So cost
Models Own £5.00
W7 was £1.99 


Saving me £3 RESULT!!!

Thank you W7 

They also had a blue one which went green which I think I might have to go back and get with the money I save buying the Models Own one.

(they were priced up at £1.49 in the shop which I didn't notice I had been charged £1.99 till I got home.  So when I go back if I get my money back I could get 3 polishes for less than 1 Models Own)




4 comments:

  1. Confessionsofamakeupaholic25 October 2011 at 11:21

    Ive been looking for W7 polishes for a while now, do you know what stores stock them hun? I love that colour, its lovely for Autumn/Winter! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the MO collection to be released!!!!! :o) Amazing dupe! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that colour! I am going to have to hunt it down! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrote a blog post about these w7 metallic planets colours, they're so nice! I think this is one of my least fave out of the set though, but I still love it!!
    http://www.helloterrilowe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...