Saturday, 1 October 2011

MUA Nail Polish Shade 23 NOTD

Hi Ladies xx

Hope your all enjoying the sunshine !! 

This post is about the MUA Nail Polish now after seeing this on Rachel I knew I had to have it so this has lead to me stalking my local Super Drug Again and finally it arrived so I had to put it right on.  

MUA Nail Polish Shade 23

Now I'm not going to lie to you this is not the best polish to apply the brush is very short and it very hard but the polish once applied does sort of run into itself and forms a perfect coverage.  I think this would be great on short nails as i needed to keep loading the brush to cover mine.  

I applied my Leighton Denny All for One which is my favourite base and top coat I then applied 1 yes 1 coat of the MUA and to be honest I really don't think it needed 2 coats.  I then again applied my Leighton Denny All for One as my top coat and bobs your uncle perfect Khaki nails.  

MUA Nail Swatched

One Coat Later

Now I have been getting really into my nail art lately and I was telling Rachel I thought this would look amazing with a gold tip or dark green.  I am not a gold girl at all and I only own 1 gold polish with I got in the R.A.K so I decided to use my Konad and stamp on them to try it out and this is the results.  I'm really happy with it and in the wonderful weather the gold butterflies really sparkle in the sun shine.  

I would also think with the depth of colour in these tiny little polish pack would be perfect for stamping but I will have to try and let you know.

 What do you think ??

So my thoughts on MUA Nail Polish Not the best to apply having said that the end result i am really happy with and with one one coat.  I would try more think Rachel had a beautiful dark navy blue so I haven't been totally put off and the colour pay off is amazing.  

These polishes cost £1 each BARGAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...