Tuesday, 4 October 2011

MUA Pro Extreme Metallics Smokin Quad

Hi Ladies xxx

So I brought this a few weeks ago thinking it would be a change from my normal brown eyeshadow I wear all the time.  I thought this would be amazing for smokey eye looks which I love.  

This is another of the MUA eyeshadow palettes which are brilliant the colour payoff is out of this world and this was just £2.99 they were on offer when I brought them and I got 2 for £2.99 BARGAIN!!!

MUA Extreme Metallics Smokin Quad

Inside

Swatched

This palette is brilliant I love the matte black shadow at the end to.  So if you are looking to try a different colour from what you would normally wear pick up one of these quad palettes at MUA's prices they wont break the bank and the quality and staying power of these eye shadows is amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Confessionsofamakeupaholic4 October 2011 at 09:56

    They look so pigmented! Its such a shame that Superdrug is so crap at stocking MUA x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely. 
    Love your new layout too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...