Tuesday, 18 October 2011

My Hand Bag Must Haves


Hi ladies xxx

So I got to work 2 hours early so I thought I'd make the most of it a do a quick post. So while trying to get inspiration I turned out my bag and these little beauties fell out. I carry most of these with me all the time (just in case)

SUDOCREM
cause I never know when you'll need this bad boy I use on everything.

MY EDWARD CULLEN MIRROR
just cause I love him and Jon got it for me for christmas

CARMEX CHERRY LIP BALM
Although it has a tingling sensation when using it and it tastes god awful I love the look and how moisturising it is.

BARRY M LIP GLOSS
Barry m glosses are one of my favourite glosses they smell and taste amazing.

SLEEK POUT POLISH BARE MINIMUM
I love this it moisturises and just gives my lip a little something extra it's my lips but better.

VASELINE COCOA BUTTER LIP THERAPY
I am never without one of these in my bag use for lips hair and on my cuticles god send

Normally have my MUA lipgloss but it's MIA

Loads of love

Kelly
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...