Wednesday, 26 October 2011

My Take on The Beauty Box

Hi Ladies xxx

I thought I would show you this, for my sisters birthday I did her a sort of beauty box now the picture isn't the one I did for her as I spent about £25 on hers but here is a budget version for you the products are still as good though.  

So I thought this would be amazing for a girl friends birthday,thank you, pickmeup or as a stocking filler and as the contents cost less then £6 I think its great value for money,

Whats In The Box

Chocolate Face Mask From Boots 99p
False Eyelashes From Wilkinson £1.00
Elf Eyelid Primer £1.50
Carmex Lip Balm From SuperDrug £1.25
MUA Lipgloss From Superdrug £1.00

I would love to receive one of these box and after my GB failings this is a beauty box I would love to get.

What do you think would you try this for a gift for a friend?? 

2 comments:

  1. I did something similar for my mum for her birthday and she loved it!! :) I love it when i receive gifts where some thought has gone in too, so this is a great idea :D .... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister has GB So I was thinking of doing this type of thing for her for Xmas. See if she prefers mine or theirs! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...