Monday, 17 October 2011

NOTD French Point

Hi Ladies xx

This is my NOTD post for you I wanted to do a French but with a twist and this is what I came up with.

My French Twist

What you need to do this look:

 Micropor Tape
 Nail Polish for tip I used Nails Inc in shade Plum
 Some little Gems

So all I did to do this look was to prep my nails my painting on a base coat.  

I cut the micropor tape into squares and laid it over my nail with the tip of the square in the centre of the nail 

I then painted the exposed part of my nail twice with my Nails Inc Plum and allowed to dry between each coat.  

Once completely dry removed the tape 

I then applied the top coat and stuck the gems in the middle 

Finally another coat of top coat to help stick the gems down and that was it is was so easy to do.

I hope you like!!
 The Finshed Look

6 comments:

  1. Using micropore is a genius idea for taping! :)
    xGretalRabbit

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that's a really cool take on a regular french mani :)  looks really elegant

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely! What a fab twist x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very pretty and so elegant and chic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really good well done lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look awesome Kelly!! I definitely need some of that tape x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...