Monday, 3 October 2011

September Favourites

Hi Ladies xxx

So here are my September Favourites for you alot hasn't changed to be honest with you.

V05 Nourish Me Truly Shampoo
V05 Nourish Me Truly Conditioner
V05 Miracle Concentrate

These three leave my hair feeling beautifully soft and super shiny.

 MUA

MUA is one of my most favourite brands the quality and the price of this range of make up is amazing.  I couldn't live with out the Heaven and Earth Palette now I have it I use it nearly every day.

Nails

I love doing my nails and now I have grown them long again I love doing them even more I'm really enjoying nail art to at the moment.

 ELF Cream Eyeliners

I have been dying to get my hands on a cream eyeliner for ages and when ELF had their 50% code I picked up these 2 and since only having them just over a week I'm in love with them and they have earnt a spot in this months favourites.

What have you been loving this month???

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...