Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Wet N Wild Haul First Look

Hi Ladies xxx

So I have been dying to get my hands on some Wet N Wild products for ages but I cant find them in the UK. So last week I had to pop into town and the market was on and there was a stall full of make up and more to the point Wet N Wild make up.

So I picked up myself and Rachel a few things here's Rachel's Blog Post On What I Sent Her .

Wet N Wild Cream Eyeshadow
Swatched
Wet N Wild nail polish
Wet N Wild Cutical Pen
The Nib
Wet N Wild Lip Liners
Swatched
Swatched

I haven't tried these items yet other than swatching so when I have I will do  full review on them.

1 comment:

  1. Confessionsofamakeupaholic5 October 2011 at 13:04

    Wet N Wild are meant to be great! Such a pity there not widely available x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...