Saturday, 19 November 2011

Batiste Wild Dry Shampoo

Hi Ladies xxx

So this arrived this week and I couldn't wait to try it out I am a big fan of the batiste line its a life saver.   

 Batiste Wild

Batiste say its for a daring girls who are in touch with their animal instinct.  A feisty Oriental fragrance with loads of personality when you're out on the prowl.

I love the smell of cocoa, vanilla and musk its amazing and I love the design of the bottle you can pick yours up from boots for £2.99 which I think is a bargain !! also I have very dark hair and after use it was unnoticeable in my hair all that was left was the smell.

Check out the whole range HERE

Whats your favourite Batiste ??

What would you like to see next from Batiste id love a chocolate one!

1 comment:

  1. Confessionsofamakeupaholic19 November 2011 at 09:42

    Im not a big fan of Batiste but I love the bottle!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...