Sunday, 20 November 2011

Garnier BB Cream

Hi Ladies xxx

So I brought this a while ago and I thought id give it a good work out before I reviewed it 
and the result is I love it I was using the skin 79 one which I do really like it this one 
I reach for far more often now.  

Garnier BB Cream in Light

Swatched 

Very creamy very easy to blend great colour match for my skin

Blended

So this costs the same as my skin 79 one it does pretty much the same thing but the Garnier one doesn't leave me skin looking oily.  

I also like that the Garnier one doesn't have the grey tinge that the other one does have.  I know it does go after it has warmed on the skin but it takes time and when I'm rushing to get ready I don't have the time to wait.  

On a night out I use this as a base for my foundation which works really nicely.

So would I repurchase yes I would I think £10 is a little pricey for drugstore but it is a really nice product.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know Garnier had a BB cream! Thanks for the review, I'll search for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...