Monday, 21 November 2011

Nail Polish Haul China Glaze and Orly

Hi Ladies xxx

I have been craving these beauties for ages and with my birthday money I decided to get them and boy am I glad I did!!


 Snow Globe
Glittering Garland
Blue Years Eve
Got snow glob and blue years eve as a set with  mini snow globe

Twinkling Lights
Fowl Play

Mini Snow Globe Came With The Christmas Set
I'm amazed it arrived intact Faith has now claimed this for her own.

 Snow Globe
Clear Polish with iridescent glitter

Glittering Garland
Beautiful green polish with tons of green glitter

 Blue Years Eve
This pic does not do this Justice at all this polish is stunning if you see it pick it you you wont regret it at all.

Twinkling Lights
Clear polish with heaps and heaps of gold and red glitter  

 Orly Fowl Play 
deep purple polish with huge chunks of silvery purple glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...