Thursday, 29 December 2011

2True Colour Drench Lip Gloss

Hi Ladies xxx

So last week I was Lucky enough to get this through the post.  Now for those of you who don't know this brand your can purchase it from super drug all the products are £1.99 or 3 for £4.99 which is a great offer.  I have a fair few thing from this brand and and I do really like.  

Their 3 in 1 concealer is my favourite from their range and well worth a try.

2True Colour Drench Lipgloss in shade 5
Swatched

Now as you know I'm not into colour but this is really nice especially if you don't normally wear colour.  It stayed place and lasted a long time although it was a little on the sticky side which was the only thing I didn't really like about it but having said that it wasn't bad enough to put me off wearing it.

1 comment:

  1. i am loving the color of that; looks like the lorac 3d gloss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...