Thursday, 8 December 2011

All I Want For Christmas IS ?????

Hi Ladies xxx

So Christmas is fast approaching I cant believe where this year has gone its scary how quick it has gone by.  Anyway on to the point of this post every year Jon will ask me what I want for Christmas and every year we do the same I draw if up a wish list of things I would love and research where to get to get the best deal.  

So this is a few of the things that were on my list.


China Glaze Eye Candy Collection
Katy Perry Purr Perfume
Mac Make up (quite a long list for him to pick off)
Sigma Cleansing and polishing tool

I'm sure he wont disappoint me as he is very very good with present shopping.

So what Santa bring you for christmas ??

1 comment:

  1. I really want the Katy Perry perfume now that I've seen this. I don't care what it smells like I just want the bottle! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...