Thursday, 8 December 2011

China Glaze Glittering Garland NOTD

Hi Ladies xxx

A few weeks back I treated myself to some new nail polish (Nail polish haul post) I have never tried China Glaze before but I fell in love with the Christmas collection and I couldn't resist this little gem.  

If you haven't tried China Glaze before it is defiantly worth paying that bit extra for it applies like a dream the picture is taken with just 2 coast applied and since applying it 4 days ago it is still going strong no chips at all which is very impressive having said that I have as you can see cut all my nails off.

China Glaze Glittering Garland

I have had so many people comment on this polish and although its green as its so dark its not in your face.  This has totally got me in the Christmas mood.

What shades should I pick up next ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...