Saturday, 31 December 2011

Happy new year to you all

Well first of all I wanted to wish each and everyone one of you a very happy new year I for one will be glad when this year is over and done. This year has brought nothing but pain, bad luck and poor health to people I care about. I'm hoping 2012 will bring you and I hope happiness love and laughter. 2011 has had some good points I found the blogging world and through that and twitter have become really good friends with people I would never have other wise meet. So here's to 2012 for me I would like to find a new job/career I would like to get more into my blog and finally meet some of the wonderful beauty bloggers I talk to. So have a good new year keep safe and here's to a great 2012 xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year hun! Wish the very best for you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year lovely lady, I really hope that 2012 is a better year for you.
    I hope I get to meet you this year :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...