Tuesday, 13 December 2011

MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss

Hi Ladies xxx

Ive been stalking my local Super Drug again on the hunt for the lessa spotted MUA Out There Plumping Lip gloss and guess what the stalking paid off.  Last week I popped in half expecting it not to be there and it was so dashing over barging other shoppers out the way I managed to get my sticky little mits on the last one woooo hoooo and it was in the colour I wanted NUDE.


Out There Plumping LipGloss in NUDE £2

I love the packaging
Swatched

Now I have tried hundreds (no exaggeration) but I do really like this not only is the colour really flattering but I think it actually does what it says on the tube which again is rare.  Their is that slight tingling sensation but its not as god forsaken as some of the other I have tried the colour lasts all in all a big thumbs up from me who know I might even pick up a coloured shade shock horror.

Dont forget to complete the survey on the back of your Super Drug receipt if you do and spent over £10 you get 10% branded items and 25% Super Drug own which MUA falls into 


1 comment:

  1. I got this in my MUA order I think even the same shade haha It is being delivered to work though so wont get it till i get back to work

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...