Sunday, 29 January 2012

Blistex Intensive Moisturiser Review

Hi Ladies xxx

Most of you will know I am somewhat addicted to lip balms/products so when I saw this on offer in Super Drug I had to pick it up. It claims a long lasting daily hydration fix for lips. With She Butter, Camphor and Allantoin to condition, perfect and protect deep down.


 Blistex Intensive Moisturiser £2.34 on offer at the moment in Superdrug for 2 for £2.99


Has a handy applicator 


In my hand so you can see the size

Swatched white cream

Now this is white in colour so you need to rub it in but once applied it does go clear.  It does leave your lip feeling tingly but its a pleasant feeling not like some lip plumping products.  Has a minty taste and smell to it overall I think this is a must have product I brought 2 and have one in my handbag and one in my bed side table I think this would would great with a lip scrub and after using for a little while my lips and in really good condition I will be popping back and stock up on a few more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...