Wednesday, 4 January 2012

China Glaze Blue Years Eve

Hi Ladies xxx

So a few weeks ago I did a high end nail polish haul this colour was one of the main reasons for that haul. I had seen this on a few blogs and I knew I needed it in my collection. When it arrived I was so pleased the colour is stunning and as I had broke one of my nails I decided to cut them all short which I thinks really sets the colour off.

China Glaze Blue Years Eve

Blue Years Eve

On my newly cut nails I love it !
So yet again another great buy I wish I had a pound for every person who commented on my nails I'd be rich or able to buy more polish. I did add China Glaze Snowglobe to my ring finger to change it up a bit but to be honest this colour needs no improving it's simply stunning on it's own.

Any China Glaze recommendation as I'm itching to put in another order.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my fav colours this winter! It's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...