Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Day 2 on my diet

Hiya x

Well Monday I started in my dreaded diet Jon had his first weight watchers meeting that went really well. So what have I done I've cut out sugar in my tea and coffee which I normally have 2 and I normally drink about 10-15 cuts a day. No brainier really I also have been drinking 2 pints of water a day which I never do. I have also started earring breakfast a bowl of cereal everyday which again is something I haven't done in years so small things but lets hope they make a difference. I am hoping come Monday I'll be able to report a weight lose no matter how small.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you and Jon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you both, I lost over 3 stone with slimming world and genuinely just doing little bit by little bit gets you there. No massive drastic changes just taking your time, will keep you going.

    Good luck!

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...