Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Faiths Hair For School

Hi Ladies x

I hope your all well I get asked all the time how I do Faiths hair and believe it or not this style is so quick and easy to do. 

All you need is a clear elastic hair tie some bobby pins, hair clamp and hair spray.  This takes about 5 - 10 minutes to do!!

 The finished Look
 From the Side

 Ok so to start take the hair from right behind the ear on both sides of the head plait it to the end and clamp it. 

The rest of the hair smooth it towards the back of the head and form into a messy bun.  Use the clear elastic tie to secure it in place, I then pull the bun to mess it up a bit more and pin into place with the bobby pins.  

Once happy with the shape I take the plait from one side of the head and wrap it over the messy bun and pin into place and then do the same with the other side.

Finish with some hair spray.

Hope you like the style would you like to see a video on how to do this leave me a message below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...