Friday, 6 January 2012

I sent Jon Make Up Shopping Have a Look See What He Brought

Hi Ladies xxx

The other night Jon was popping to Tesco's so I asked him if he would pick me up some stuff from their new cosmetic range VIVO cosmetics.  I asked him to pick me up one thing which I had heard great things about but the rest was up to him.  He is really good and picking out things for me I guess cause he knows me so well and he knows the sort of things I like.  

So off he went, we have just had a new Tesco built which has one of the New Beauty Halls.  Secretly I was a little gutted I wasn't going with him as I haven't been there yet but he keeps promising to take me.  Anyway I did ask him if he would take pictures of the beauty hall while he was in there but he said no. Sorry Guys !  

The bag!

Barbara Daly Nail Polish

I have tried this brand of nail polish before and I do like it these three colour are beautiful.

VIVO Shimmer and Shine Lipgloss

This is the perfect gloss for me it is beautiful colour not sticky and lasts a long time.

VIVO Baked Shimmer Palette

I really wanted to try these they are very very shimmery a light hand is need when using them.

VIVO Lashes "Full On"

Love love love these

VIVO Lashes "Flutter"

And These (they have an amazing line of lashes)

VIVO Under Eye Concealer

This is the only thing I asked for I have heard people compair it to the YSL Touche Eclat Which I haven't tried but I am over the moon with this I suffer with really bad dark circles under my eyes I can not believe the difference this makes I will do a full review on it.

So all in all a very big thumbs up from me on the VIVO Line I will definitely be picking up more from this brand soon.

I think this would make a great weekly or monthly feature on my blog DON'T YOU!!!!!

Have you tried this range what would you recommend I try.


3 comments:

  1. Wow he done good! Can't wait to read what you think of all these xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aprettyobsession6 January 2012 at 14:49

    Duuuuuuude I want that under eye concealer. Honestly he should be a personal beauty shopper ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys, I think Jon needs to go beauty shopping more often! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...