Sunday, 8 January 2012

Katy Perry Purr Perfume Review

Hi Ladies xxx

I was lucky enough to find this under the tree at Christmas this year.  I popped into Super Drug to have a smell of this first to see if I liked it and I couldn't stop smelling my wrist.  It is beautiful and I needed a new perfume as my collection has been run right down,  I think having a 7 year old who will only wears my good perfume and not the cheap Avon ones I keep trying to Palm her off with doesn't help.  

So I have 1 main scent I wear all the time and it's Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet which is the scent everyone thinks of me when they smell cause I love it and wear all the time and have worn it for years.


Katy Perry Purr

The Bottle is Amazing

So this perfume is very fruity I am useless in describing the smells of things so this is what is blended together peach, apple, gardenia, green bamboo, jasmine, pink freesia, Bulgarian rose, vanilla, sandalwood, white amber, coconut and musk.  This lingers around for ages and the longer is settles the nicer the fragrance becomes.  

The bottle itself is amazing it is cat shape purple glass and has jewels for its eyes and little silver heart collar.  It looks amazing sat on the dressing table. 

I'm not a huge fan of celebrity endorsed fragrances but this one is beautiful and worth a smell next time your passing a stockiest.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet lord I need this for the bottle alone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aspirationsofglam8 January 2012 at 16:49

    I am a huge fruity-scents fan so really want to try this! Love the bottle design too.

    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried this scent yet, but may need to try it out.  I like soft fruity scents, but I always tend to gravitate to perfume bottles because they are cute and I like this bottle.  ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sultan@lashipix28 July 2012 at 13:00

    More fashion!
    This breakthrough technology will help to give you amazing looking eyelashes and eyebrows.Will help avoid and repair harmful effects to your eyelash due to severe makeup and environme.
    http://www.lashipix.com is independently and clinically proven to give you the look of longer, thicker, darker, and fuller eyelashes and eyebrows.
    Hurry Up buy from  www.lashipix.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...