Saturday, 28 January 2012

Look Beauty Haul (Guilt Free Make Up Shopping)

Hi Ladies xxx

I have been dying to get my hand on some of the new Look Beauty products and when out shopping I popped into the large Super drug store and picked up these.  

There was an offer on if you brought 2 product you got a nail polish free so really it would be rude not to wouldn't it? so I picked up the 
Eye Brightener Not sure how much but I think it was between £3-£5 
A single eyeshadow in cami shade 4, £4 
Nail Pop in Catsuit normally £5 


I cant wait to try these out I was a little swatch happy in Super drug and I'm sure the staff thought I had lost my mind.

Also not only do these products look amazing but each one you buy they donate to the Cancer Charity Look Good Feel Better.  So when your spoiling yourself your also helping a great charity

1 comment:

  1. Ah great choices!! I need to get some of their lipsticks! They look amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...