Thursday, 5 January 2012

MAC Ebay Finds (Trax, Satin Taupe, Sable)

Hi Ladies xxx

I sort of fall in and out of love with MAC eye shadow's I love the colours the way they apply I hate the cost and I begrudge paying £10+ for one shadow but while on EBay the other day I spotted these and I could resist as I really wanted 2 of the colours and I needed two more pots to do my back to mac.

These were on a auction for 99p when I spotted them and I ended up paying £6 including postage BARGAIN.  

My EBay MAC Eye shadows


Trax, Sable and Satin Taupe

Swatched

So I love these colours and I'm really glad that I picked them up and saved myself £24 in the process.  

I have brought My MAC palette and will be depotting these and popping them in my palette.

1 comment:

  1. Aprettyobsession5 January 2012 at 14:05

    U little bargain hunter you these are incredible!!!! Lucky you and the colours are right up your street

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...