Tuesday, 17 January 2012

My week and weight loss

Well what a weeks it's been with one thing and another apologise for the lack of blog posts but my mum was rushed into hospital Wednesday and has had to have a major operation but hopefully she is now on the road to recovery. It's at times like this you find out who your friends are and I'm blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends who have supported us though this week.

As I said in my last post last week was meant to be the start of my diet and with everything going on I didn't expect to have that good a week. However I've lost 4 1/2 lb which I'm thrilled about.

So this week hospital visiting allowing will hopefully be as good I don't expect to lose that much again but I'd be thrilled with a lb or so.

Hope you've all had a good week.

Xxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your mam Kelly, good to hear that she is on the mend.

    Congratulations on the weight loss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will be recovering soon; your fanes will be waiting for you. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. This is really a great web site. 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...