Tuesday, 3 January 2012

NOTD Orly Fowl Play (Birds of a Feather Collection)

Hi Ladies xxx

I showed you this in my nail polish haul which I made a few weeks back I couldn't wait to try this polish it was a love at first sight kind of thing.  

This is the first Orly polish I have brought and I'm IMPRESSED it applies like a dream and lasted me a good 2 weeks, which is good for me as I find that polishes normally last me a week if I'm lucky when I have grown my nails this long.

Orly Fowl Play From the Birds of a Feather Collection

Orly Fowl Play

I am really please with this polishes and will definitely be ordering some more soon.  

As I say I have only tried this one but the application and the colour are really good and worth paying that bit extra for.

What's your favourite Orly shade?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful nails! oh my God, it reminds me when I have them that long, awesome! totally off the hook

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...